About Dr. Scott
After graduating from Pennsylvania College of Straight Chiropractic in 1991, with a doctorate of chiropractic, I choose to practice in the neighborhood I’ve grown to love…Fairmount/Spring Garden.
As Fairmount Chiropractor, I care for the full range of the human lifespan – prenatal to seniors and the full range of physical activity – Olympic caliber athletes to those aspiring to get back in the game. Serving Fairmount and the surrounding neighborhoods is a privilege and my passion and enthusiasm for promoting the health of my community is strong and continues to grow.
I am a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), a Certified Posture Exercise Professional (CPEP) and a Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor (CCRD). I am also a graduate of the College of New Jersey earning a B.S. in Health and Physical Education in 1976.
This passion for life and health carries over into my leisure time. I am an avid marathon runner, ocean swimmer and long board surfer. In the summer, along with my wife and daughter, I enjoy spending time at the beach in my hometown of Wildwood Crest, NJ.
Recommended Reading By Dr. Scott
- Do you still want to be active in your 50s? 60s? How about in your 80s?
- Have you ever caught your reflection in a mirror and seen your grandparent?
- Or do you live in fear of moving wrong; and suffering another episode of low back pain? Have you ever felt you just can’t straighten up?
- Or have you been frustrated playing sports because your body doesn’t perform like it used to?
- Are you concerned about your posture?
Dr. Steven Weiniger, nationally recognized expert on posture and anti-aging, combines cutting-edge research and interactive demonstrations to progressively build a daily posture exercise routine that is right for your body.
This 7-week program will strengthen your posture to keep you moving well and pain-free.
Stand Taller~Live Longer is a 10 minute a day anti-aging strategy which can truly make a difference not only in how your body moves today, but also how you’ll move 20, 30 and even 40 years from now.